Subject: RE: UKNM: chartered status for web professionals
From: Robin Grant
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 20:49:26 +0100

Lee Rickler wrote:

>I'd assume, and hope, the guild/ association would take on all sorts
>of different sized companies and not just the big boys. Then there
>would be no point in organising anything anyway.
>
>>Obviously I'd also urge you all to take a look at
>>http://www.assocaition.org/ and consider joining please forgive the
>>state of the website - built by volunteers, a new one coming soon
>>courtesy of the kindness of Sapient/Studio Archetype)
>
>I rest my case !!

Lee, I sense you may be being sarcastic there - perhaps you are concerned
that since the AIP are accepting some pro bono work from Sapient/Studio
Archetype it implies the we are not interested in "all sorts of different
sized companies".

This is not the case - we have all sorts of different sized companies as
members, and most of our membership are individuals rather than companies.
The reason I mentioned the forthcoming redesign of our site is that the
current version, imho, does not properly reflect some of our "brand values"
(Internet Professionals?).

>No ... thank you

you are very kind

;)

Robin
Robin Grant, Producer, Clarity Communications
1 Long Lane, London, UK, EC1A 9HA - http://www.marketing.co.uk/
phone: +44 171 397 2919, fax: +44 171 397 2939, mobile: +44 973 638 390
email: robinatperfect [dot] co [dot] uk, icq: 362763, www: http://www.perfect.co.uk/
Director http://www.association.org/