Subject: RE: UKNM: QXL
From: Chetan Damani
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 09:50:23 +0100

QXL's Certificate does not authenticate because it is registered to the
quixell domain name, and they just havn't had time to get a new server
ceritifcate for QXL.com, so busy sorting out their IPO, but do you want to
see something really cool

check out

https://www.qxl.com

don't forget the s in the httpS

I am now going to pour my money into the company, such attention to detail.

And your right the site goes down a lot.

If any one from QXL is listening, go to www.Keynote.com get your site sorted
and then IPO.

Chetan Damani
Imano plc - Built for the Web