Subject: RE: UKNM: RE: UKNM Digest V1 #59
From: James Tarin
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 16:07:45 +0100

Alastair,

>James, you seem to know so much about Studio Archetype's offices, can we
expect an announcement soon? Either for you or for >Clarity...

No, my interest in Studio Archetype is founded on a degree of respect for
their founder, and some of their work. I happened to have their site in my
browser at the time your mail came in and was in a reactionary mood. So a
bit of cut and paste, and the list of their offices was in my mail.

James
James Tarin
Director of Strategy, Clarity
Tel: +44 171 397 2911