Subject: Re: UKNM: localised Web ad campaigns
From: Alex Balfour
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 19:39:33 +0100

>3. Media Fit did not "poach" a concept or to "take "anybody's clients they have
> developed their own unique product which is actively being sold to all top Uk
> organisations.

Both the organisations from whom I work have not been approached by
MediaFit. Since both are, in our consideration, "top UK organisations" we
(collectively) take umbrage at Matthew's comment and demand that he
retracts these remarks forthwith. We have contacted our respective
solicitors regarding this matter. Any other organisations similarly sleight
may wish to join us in filing a class suit.

A suggested alternative to point 3. might be:

Media Fit did not "poach" a concept or to "take "anybody's clients it [a
grammatical nicety for sure, but important, Matthew, important] have
developed it's [ibid] own unique product which is actively being sold to a
number of organisations in the UK which it defines as "top", which may or
may not include any specific organisation or organisations, and/or
organisations regarded by market analysts and observers as "top".

Alex Balfour
Politics producer & Search Engine/ Webguide writer, The Guardian:

http://www.guardian.co.uk
Manager, CricInfo: http://www.cricket.org
tel:+44 171 924 2325, fax: +44 171 681 1320,
mobile 07050 155042 email:mysoreatdircon [dot] co [dot] uk

http://www.mysore.dircon.co.uk/