Subject: RE: UKNM: e-commerce own goal
From: Steve Johnston
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 15:34:19 +0100

Apparently, according to someone who may not know for sure at all, the
fact that everyone who tried to buy a Sony Nicam TV for �3.00 will have
known it was a mistake. Argos will be able to refuse to supply and
defend the decision on these grounds.

Steve Johnston
steve [dot] johnstonatentranet [dot] co [dot] uk
Mobile +44 (0)7901 853273
Office +44 (0)1491 878787