Subject: UKNM: Advertising A Website?
From: Glen Collins
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 12:24:24 GMT

Was anyone else surprised to see 'topjobs' advertising their website on
Channel 4 at the weekend?

It's the first time that I have seen a TV advert dedicated purely to
advertising a website, and I would really question the logic behind it.
(Unless there is some link with Channel 4 and the site?)

I do not know the actual figures involved, but my gut feeling is that
they would have been much better off investing the money into a balanced
online marketing campaign.

What does anyone else think about this?

Glen--
Glen Collins