Subject: UKNM: Dirty Tricks in the UK web industry?
From: Tom Hume
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 19:42:38 +0000 (GMT)

We've just had an interesting experience... a salesperson from one of the
established UK-based web houses cold-called one of our clients and
proceeded to rubbish the site we'd developed for them (well over a year
ago), offering their services instead.

Is this the sort of behaviour we can expect more of given the tightening
of belts (perceived or otherwise) which we're seeing in the web industry
at the moment?

Tom
---
tomatgoodtech [dot] co [dot] uk