Subject: Re: Flash File Format, Flash 3, Flash Generator
From: Jim Curry
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 11:54:34 +0100

I am downloading the Flash3 beta now to give it a whirl when I come home
from work tonight. Haven/t seen any reference to our upgrade price.
Does anyone know? the Generator looks cool for developers with content
that needs replenishing/updating regularly. I'll skip that for now and
focus on 3. If anyone puts simple demos of the the new beta up, please
share urls. Especially small files...not the big ones they have put on
the site. I am especially interested in the new enhancements...such as
mmorphing.
Lets go Flash3: the Next Generation....!
--
Jim Curry :-)
Virtual Curry

jcurryatfuture [dot] dreamscape [dot] com (mailto:jcurryatfuture [dot] dreamscape [dot] com)

----Take The Virtual House Tour:
http://www.dreamscape.com/jcurry/house.html