Subject: Re: FLASH: I am still in the middle of know-where...
From: brzys
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 01:50:37 +0100

Hey Ben,

Cup of Joe or the equivalent in Orange Pekoe, mmm yummy! Check the box on
your browser to keep the emails on your side of the server, as in don't
leave them on the server, once their downloaded view the email locally.
Besides you can sip and read at your leisure!

Insert a giggle here and there . . . Wait a week and you'll get a ton more
of the emails from this list as if you've never missed a single moment!
Hang in there 'ol Chap!

cYa,

Mary Brzys