Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash problem in IE
From: Hiroshi_Nakahara
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 18:17:35 +0100

>From what I understand...and I had a chance to verify this at a web99 conference
in SF...certain IE browsers don't work well w/ plug ins...on a mac.....this has
nothing to do with the plug in code...but just the way they put together IE for
the Mac. From the Macromedia tech who hosted the session...he told me...there
are two browsers that have problem w/ plug ins for the mac....IE 3.0 and IE 4.5.
He suggested to switch to another version. I don't know if this has been fixed
or not....but its worth checking.

You said you were working on NT...I've been working on NT, win98 and I haven't
had any problems.