Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash problem in IE
From: Tina Miletich
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 18:32:19 +0100

Thanks. That's helpful, but we haven't had any problems on our
Mac showing flash in IE.

And in Netscape on our Windows NT machines, we have no problem
seeing flash. It's very curious that it is only our IE and it's
happening on more than one machine. I'm beginning to wonder if we
have picked up a virus.

Thanks again.