Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash problem in IE
From: Jason
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 15:09:23 +0100

Hi,

I don't know if this helps but running several plug-ins at once on IE on NT
is a 'bad conflict' situation. I was running Quicktime and Flash 3 at the
same time on boowa and kwala up until last month - I stopped becasue when
the Quicktime plug-in was loaded, the sound in the Flash content was
switched off.

Jason

Tina Miletich wrote:

> Thanks. That's helpful, but we haven't had any problems on our
> Mac showing flash in IE.
>
> And in Netscape on our Windows NT machines, we have no problem
> seeing flash. It's very curious that it is only our IE and it's
> happening on more than one machine. I'm beginning to wonder if we
> have picked up a virus.
>
> Thanks again.

-- Around the world in 12 songs with Boowa and Kwala -
http://www.boowakwala.com
A big blue dog and a strange yellow animal will help kids with their first
clicks on the internet.
Every month during 1999 kids will find a chapter of their tale, a song,
some games and the Boowa and Kwala Club.

Le tour du monde de Boowa et Quoila en 12 chansons -
http://www.boowaquoila.com
Nos deux adorables personnages, Boowa et Quoila, accompagnent les
tout-petits pour leur premiers pas sur l'internet.
Des animations, de la musique, des bruitages, des surprises a cliquer...
Parfait pour les tout-petits !