Subject: Re: FLASH: Playing preeloader only once
From: Wes Tilson
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 12:57:32 +0100

If you examine the source code for thyis page:
http://fusion.combase.com/~westilson/flash/memmatch/memmatch.htm
you will see how, using the FS command and Javascript, you can got to a
specific frame in a movie.

----- snip ----- snip ----- snip ----- snip ----- snip ----- snip

YAFS: Yet Another Screen Saver Maker.
http://fusion.combase.com/~westilson/yafs