Subject: FLASH: Macromedia logo
From: KJ
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 05:08:18 +0100

Downloaded the Made with Mcromedia files. and found some of the same issues reported here about a week ago.

1) Why in the world is there no vector artwork? FLA would have made sense

And before you respond the EPS files will not work and I have tried every one of the files and Photoshop and they don't come in complete

2) Location guidelines include the following: Use the logo artwork designed for print. Use the logo artwork designed for screen. Assume they mean RGB and CMYK here (but why not just have the zip with two folders?)

3) I have seen animated Made with Macromedia on sites. Is that ok? or not. (I know how anal some companies are about style guides.)

4) Is it ok appropriate to include the Flash logo and if so where is it located. We are doing a CD based piece but I sure would like to let them know what a gret program Flash is.

Does anyone have the Flash logo or Made with... in Vector???

Kevin Jackson
kjacksonattriskelian [dot] com