Subject: FLASH: Downgrading to F2 woes...
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 01:13:55 +0100

Heya folks...

So I've been busting my butt downgrading to Flash 2, much to my
chagrine, I might add.

Here's the problem. I've got this awesome US Map that Kevin Jackson
gave me. I used a nice big ol' MC on top of it to get my effects to
happen so that each state has been highlighted when there is a
MouseOver. Works like a charm in F3+, but now, obviously, it sucks.

I'm a wee on the tired side here, but, *shouldn't* this work if I take
and individually place each button on top of the current, existing layer
on the time line? Rather than having all the pieces in an MC, that is?

Thanks for any input,

Russ