Subject: RE: FLASH: Flash: is: more Mac troubleshooting, and an apology w as: Re:Flash crash
From: Frederico
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 07:25:28 +0100

On 7/26/1999 1:54 PM, Eric Smollin via esmollinatPLANSOFT [dot] com, said:

>This list is noisy as it is, the last thing we need is to become a Mac
>trouble-shooting forum. Please take you discussion of list and let's stick
>to Flash related issues.

As opposed to the tollerance lent daily, say, for, "How do I do this and
that in Outlook, DreamWeaver, 3D this, 3D that, HTML, CGI, ASP, NT,
etc.", frequently having nothing at all in anyway to do with Flash?

Use of Flash4 with performance-enhancing or related issues is entirely
Flash related, IMHO, especially when such discussion prevents crashing
while using Flash, and, isn't the usual cry around here, "It's properly
labled in the subject, so just delete it." ?

Don't get me wrong, I understand your point, I just think it's pretty
annoying that you leap on the first post that is remotely questionable in
relevant content, as opposed to seeing whether it goes on for too long in
the wrong direction. After all, Flash was directly referenced in both
posts re: RAM Doubler.

With all due respect, I've managed to get over two dozen individuals in
better running shape and more happily producing in Flash as a result of
this thread in just the past few days, so, if you don't mind, would you
leave it to us Mac users to determine when it's getting too far out of
context, and if you see the word 'Mac' in the title, just give us the
berth we need to remain productive in Flash? The sooner all the Mac users
are running as they should be, the sooner our participation on the list
will return to pure Flash.

Your Kind Consideration is greatly appreciated.

Frederico

~If we all did the things we are capable of doing,
we would literally astound ourselves.~

--Thomas A. Edison