Subject: Re: FLASH: get and set property problems in level 1 movie
From: Karin Christensen
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 19:28:28 +0100

Hi again John,

Okay, I used this scripting since the frame labeled turn is in the MC
and the button is on the timeline of the MC. This does not work. So
I added a text field like you said and when I look at the variables in
the test movie mode I get this:

Movie Clip: Target=""
Variable _level0/tube:DropName = "Not yet"
Variable _level0/tube:1 = ""

What does this tell me? I used level0 since I am working on it as a
level0 movie.
I'm confused.
Karin