Subject: Re: FLASH: test scene, test movie and export as swf.....
From: Nigel Randsley-Pena
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 04:03:33 +0100

Patrick,

Your problem seems to occur only when Flash needs to go from fla to swf.
This could indicate some corrupted dll. Try reinstalling Flash to see if
the problem goes away. I do know some users experience problems with
Flash and NT but those are related to the use of ATM font manager, but
apart from this I know of no other problems.

Nigel