Subject: FLASH: not a quite a flash question
From: ciaran
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 18:57:35 +0100

Hi all

Work want some form of presentation done for a show. It is meant to be running on a pc for roughly10 minutes. Now they say Powerpoint is perfect, which it may be alright, (but as I've director 7 somewhere and I want to use it), I said ok "I've this really cool could software blah blah blah ". Could it, or even flash, handle such a presentation.

It ain't 'tll september but I need to work on it soon.

Ciaran