Subject: FLASH: dumb question about Action Script
From: Norman Johansyah
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 23:13:12 +0100

Hi Guys,

Hopefully someone can help me with my bad scripting problem.
I just made a collision detection based on someone else script :-) and try
to add my own ideas.
So far the collision between two object ( MC ) work properly.

But What I want to do next is adding a new MC with a Dragable function and
everytime this MC + button on it ( say "A") hit the moving object ( say "B")
so the "B" will be moved back.

I try this :
On (Press)
If (GetProperty("/a",_x) = GetProperty("/b", _x))
Set Variable : "b_x" = GetProperty ("/a",_x) + 200
End If
Set Property ("/b",X Position) = b_x

The result is ... no action from "B" :-p
There,.. Any suggestion ??

Thanks,
NJ