Subject: Re: FLASH: Name that URL!
From: Mary Brzys
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 06:16:33 +0100

Hi John,

I've done just that, only my machine didn't like it, and completely locked
up! I took a sort of complicated geometric design and made it turn inside
out, it worked once, twice and then "WHAMO" or actually nothing, the machine
has locked up. It was kewl while it lasted, but I thought I permanently
screwed up something so from then on one shape on each layer morphed works
best for me!

Mary Brzys

--
http://www.brzys.com