Subject: FLASH: Draggable Scrolling Bar
From: Chris Gurney
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 09:26:05 +0100

Hi

I have been following the tutorials on flashzone

Draggable Scrolling Bars

I got it working in the player and fine offline in IE5

When I loaded it up on the net it worked fine in Netscape 4.6

It just hangs in IE5 on the net

http://www.southaustralia.com/flash/scrolling.htm

I have other small 'flashes' working okay in IE5 on the net.

I have been told that MIME has been set correctly on the server.

Suggestions?

Thanks.

Chris