Subject: Re: FLASH: OT: Mailto command
From: Brian V Bonini
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 14:42:33 +0100

That's exactly what it is, a remote email to fax/printer gateway.
Outlook express handles it fine.
You probably can't do much with the structure of the address as that
is what the remote gateway will need to receive to process the fax
properly.
Maybe, you could get rid of the "mailto:" link and create a contact form
that submits to a Perl script to handle the mail.
Is the Fax/printer gateway on the same machine? do you have access
to the script that runs it? Maybe you could hack the script a bit to accommodate
your needs.

-Brian