Subject: FLASH: Syntax of Flash 4 "language"
From: P.M.
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 18:55:34 +0100

I've looked all over the place and can't find a description of the syntax for
the action language used in Flash. I can infer certain things about it by
looking at the various examples around (like you can substitute variable
values by referencing the variable name with an &, for example), but it's a
tedious way to learn. It would also be helpful to have a guide to the build-in
functions, too. Has someone, somewhere, written this stuff down, or does
everyone learn it by example? Is the Flash syntax enough like Lingo that that
would be a usable reference?