Subject: Re: [Re: FLASH: mww site]
From: Phil Ward
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 23:42:08 +0100

Hi Dorothy,

Just noticed something on your site, may be intentional but it may need a
fix.

The top two frames above the graphic have scroll bars set to auto if the
browser window is reduced.

Just thought you might like to know.

Regards

Phil Ward
Crescent Graphics

crescent [dot] graphicsatcwcom [dot] net

New Media <> Internet <> Visuals <> A/W