Subject: FLASH: Labels across Frames
From: Dixon
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 11:32:32 +0100

Hello to all,

I am trying to get two swf's to talk to each other acorss frames.

I have tried to use the example below but it seems not to work on MAC IE or
PC Netscape, can anyone help me with a different script.

I am just trying to call a label from one swf to the other.

http://www.flashzone.com/flas/utilities.html

Please Help.

James Ede
Designer Type Bloke