Subject: RE: FLASH: re-size of pictures and movies
From: Jason Brown
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 11:39:03 +0100

if you want to do that, you'll have to import vectors, which illustrator
should give you anyway (?) photoshop will give you a bitmap image, which
will look blocky when enlarged, unless you trace it in flash (in this case
import it as a .bmp, as jpeg doesn't work as well

to make your movie full screen, use '%' settings in aftershock ie height
100%, width 100% (i generally use about 95% and center it)

everyone correct me if i'm wrong