Subject: FLASH: Flash 4 Clock
From: Alan Alston
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 13:27:08 +0100

Hi there

Is there a property in Flash 4 that can read the time off the system
clock? I need to simulate a realtime clock in a standalone
projector, (cannot use Javascript) and I know Director does this
quite easily using "the long time" Lingo.

I have noted properties like "the timer" that reads movie play time,
but no clock (realtime) properties so far.

thanks
Alan

alanatarmadillo [dot] co [dot] za
Tel: +27-21-467 1402