Subject: RE: FLASH: Volvo Dealer !
From: Englert, Rick
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 18:35:27 +0100

It looks good. I like how you outline the part of the car you're talking
about in the lower half while the content displays in the upper half.
I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but the longer text blocks get
wiped off the screen WAY too fast. Except for the short one line
descriptions, I wasn't able to finish reading any of the text before it was
gone again. I understand the need to keep things moving on screen to tie in
with your fast music. Why not break the larger text passages down into two
or three chunks and animate them separately, or come up with a way to
animate text one line at a time that's consistent throughout the movie.
That way you could keep the action moving along on screen AND let people
actually learn something about Volvos.

-Rick

Rick Englert
Triad Performance Technologies
Farmington Hills, MI
http://www.triadperform.com
rickeattriadperform [dot] com (mailto:rickeattriadperform [dot] com)