Subject: RE: FLASH: importing files into flash 3
From: Perry Steve
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 03:44:01 +0100

Hi Bruce

I had a similar problem when importing maps from ArcView - a GIS package
into Flash. To overcome the very large file sizes this produced I used the
Flash Curve Optimise tool (under Modify) to reduce the number of points in
each curve. This works really well as long as you can visually handle small
changes in shape.

Regards

Steve Perry
steve [dot] perryatdcilgp [dot] qld [dot] gov [dot] au (mailto:steve [dot] perryatdcilgp [dot] qld [dot] gov [dot] au)