Subject: llustrator
From: guyb
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 12:12:41 +0100

We have a lot of graphics made with Flash 2. We want to use these
graphics for promotional print material. The marketing company that is
putting this material together asked us to provide illustrator files, so
we exported the flash graphics in illustrator 6.0 format. The problem is
that the colors of the exported files are not as bright as the
originals. Any idea?

Thanks,

Guy Boucher
Sarbakan