Subject: Question about FSCommand-fullscreen
From: Jason Clark
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 15:18:30 -0000

I have a Flash projector file that is going onto a CD.
It was originally created with Flash 4. When it was
published out from Flash 4 with FSCommand ("fullscreen", "true")
in the first frame, it would open _immediately_ in fullscreen mode.

When this file is published out from Flash 5 (the exact same file)
in either Flash 4 or Flash 5 mode,
it opens for a split second at the original size it was created, then
goes to fullscreen mode. This is unacceptable for my client.

Is this a known bug with Flash 5, or is there a different way to do
the FSCommand? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

Jason

Jason Clark
Creative Developer