Subject: Re: OT - photography - www.djh-graphics.com/lomo
From: Daniel Hart
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 00:44:41 -0000

Hi there Mike and others - well, the cross-process technique can be used
with any camera - ther relaly is nothing special per se about the LOMO, but
combined with the frankly odd and unpredictable (some would say, BAD)
quality of the lomo, this gives a certain stlyle to the image. There is more
where that came from, some more random shots, some of which I like, some I
don't, on www.djh-graphics.com/lomo/chris

daniel hart | graphic designer
- web: www.djh-graphics.com -
tel: [01865] 751426