Subject: unlock swif and movie clips
From: Gerardo Mart�nez
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:37:38 -0000

Hi everyone!

I have two questions:
1. If you can't unlock a swf file, what is the use of the
'protect from
import' setting found on the Publishing Settings? I thougth it
was all
about bringing in a swf file and edit it.

2. I've notice that if you have movie clip over a button you
can still
click that button even if you can't see it. How can this
avoided? Is there
a way that you can disable buttons. This will be a real problem
if you have
several buttons and movie clips all at once on the screen.