Subject: [flasher] One question and two mysteries...
From: Tony McLawhorn
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 16:57:20 -0000

The question...
1. (How) can you dynamically change the font of an input field?

The mysteries...
1. I have two Flash movies. Both very simple having similar graphics. Publish as .swf. One is 16k and the other is 72k. Anyone else
experiencing a problem where it appears the .swf won't "compact"?

2. The other weird behavior I see in all Flash projector's I create and show at Full Screen, is that it leaves a margin at the top
and bottom of the projectors. The height of these margins appears to be the height of a typical menubar. In the publish settings of
HTML, I have the Display Menu unchecked. The projectors show correctly on other peoples computers. I've reinstalled Flash on my
computer (Win NT) twice and still can't figure out how to fix this.

Just can't help to think that there is a connection between mystery 1 and 2 (corrupt files?).

Thanks for any input.