Subject: RE: Go to and Play
From: Christian Cook
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 17:01:22 +0100

I expect John Croteau will get there before me :-) but you don't have
the MIME type configured properly on your server. So, everyone in
Netscape just gets a badly designed jigsaw icon.

Hope you can sort it, then we can see your site.

Christian Cook
web designer, ISL.
cccatisluk [dot] com (mailto:cccatisluk [dot] com) <cccatisluk [dot] com (mailto:cccatisluk [dot] com)>
http://www.isluk.com <http://www.isluk.com>
isolated? Feel the ambience: http://www.soton.ac.uk/~web/
<http://www.soton.ac.uk/~web/>