Subject: Liquid Motion-Freehand files
From: Thepoet
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 19:31:44 +0100

I don't know if this is because I have FH8 installed as my default vector
graphics program on my machine, but after downloading Liquid Motion I
noticed that the vector files were in FH7 format.
By the way...I don'y know if Macromedia cares or not...but when downloading
the beta I noticed they used the term "Authorware" as in ..'now downloading
authorware components....'
Of course Mac may not want to tangle with Billy IF this is a trademark
infringment since even the gov can't stop em. Oh were is there a Teddy
Roosevelt when we need one....