Subject: Re: duplicating scenes?
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 22:00:30 +0100

Jason
Flash 3 version - In the timeline select all the frames you want to
copy and then double click on the last selected frame. The drop down
frame menu appears and you can click on copy frames. Go to the place you
wish to insert the copied frames and highlight the frame in the timeline
where you want to insert the copied frames. Double click on the frame
and click on paste frames. There you go.

Dorian

Dorian Nisinson Design
The Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Web Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too