Subject: RE: Comparisom::Liquid Motion vs. Bucket of shit
From: Joshua Cole
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 04:13:40 +0100

Well...well...well....
It seems like comments like this are definitely not going to be the ones
that drive companies to develop bigger and better products for the
designers and developers. I happen to think Macromedia is an insane
company, and I mean that in a good way. I use Flash, Director, and
Dreamweaver daily. I happen to feel that even though Flash is an awesome
product, Liquid motion has some positive sides to it as well. And instead
of dissing it instantly because it is by Microsoft or is not a Macromedia
product is ignorant. Let's face it....it is still in beta. I think the
solution would be to really see it when it is released in its full glory
and then drive for Macromedia to better it.
...now departing soapbox.

Joshua Cole
Compaq Computer Corporation
Creative Director