Subject: <meta>Re: Comparisom::Liquid Motion
From: Dave Smith
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 05:28:44 +0100

Joshua Cole wrote:

> Well...well...well....
> It seems like comments like this are definitely not going to be the ones
> that drive companies to develop bigger and better products for the
> designers and developers.

> instead of dissing it instantly because it is by Microsoft or is not a Macromedia
> product is ignorant.

Funny I only read people "dissing" its performance, not who it was
created by.

I think most of the comments made were based on quality rather than who
makes it,
who bought it etc.

The original post was a comparison and I think by the responses of the
majority it simply
showed liquid motion was not up to par compared to Flash3.

-DG-