Subject: Re: backgrounds?
From: Leslie Harpold
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 13:21:58 +0100

Okay, the background is on a layer all by itself. It shows up in the first
frame and then is never seen again. There's nothing else on that layer
(Layer1) and the rest of the elments are in layers 2-11. I have the
timeline for Layer one set the entire length of the movie.

I see the image for one frame, then the background switches to black, the
movie plays as expected, (sans background).

Where am I going wrong?

thanks.

leslie harpold
http://smug.com http://www.hoopla.com