Subject: Transparent
From: Matt Rupp
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 16:07:18 +0100

I know most of the flashers in this group are developing for internet
distribution but I thought someone might know the answer to this.

I am working on a project where a program is being written using delphi
3 and I would like to have a transparent shockwave play over a bitmap.
I have set the wmode to transparent but the file remains opaque. Any
Ideas? What else do I have to do?

Matt Rupp
mruppatceelectronics [dot] com