Subject: RE: cry-babys
From: Carrie Dailey
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 16:15:44 +0100

Oh, excuse me me but I thought this was a Flash discussion list.
Hmmm....seeing that file sizes and bandwidth are intergral to web design
processes, it would seem to me that this is a valid thread of discussion for
some of us. I would suggest that if you don't approve of this particular
topic that you use your filtering tools that are included with most e-mail
packages.
I know how to create roll-overs with buttons and create interaction with
FSCommands. These topics aren't interesting to me so I delete them without
opeing them. I certainly wouldn't complain because someone else in the
group wanted to discuss them.

*I hate it when people feel that an entire group should adhere to their
perceptions of what is relevant information and what isn't*