Subject: RE: New Site
From: Scott Barlow
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 15:16:51 +0100

Hayden,

I really like your site. Nice and simple, very easy to navigate with
good effects. Nice work.

I tested your site with two browsers:

IE 4.01 SP1, WinNT4.0, PPro200, 64 Mb RAM, T1.

Netscape4.04 *No Flash Plug-in*, WinNT4.0, PPro200, 64Mb RAM, T1.

With both browsers Flash AND GIFS came up great.

Scottb