Subject: Flash "test movie" bug
From: Dave Smith
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 15:45:13 +0100

when setting mouse event commands I couldnt figure out why they werent
working
in test movie. I knew I had set them right they simply were NOT working.

But when I exported movie and then opened it up in player they worked fine.

Have there been reports of this bug: mouse event commands working in
exported .swf
but not "test movie" generator?

most irritating

-DG-