Subject: RE: Non-Web Flash Uses
From: Dykstra, Christopher
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 03:47:26 +0100

At CWC we are involved in creating product stories for features and benefits
sections of our interactive selling software. We are starting to explore
the use of Flash to tell product stories in a closed environment (CD, hard
drive). Clients are responding enthusiastically because of the lure of
dual development (clsoed and open), but the whole plug-in thing is a hard
sell. Usually, though, the payoff in terms of visual impact, communicative
power, low bandwidth and short development time are strong positives.
Things would be a lot easier if Flash were printable, however. cheers.

chris