Subject: RE: Non-Web Flash Uses
From: Rado Mroz
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 00:43:42 +0100

We are using Flash for animations to be included in final Director piece.
The reasons we chose Flash were: small file size, antialiasing and
transparency when playing in Director.

You can see sample of some unfinished chemistry animation at
http://www.daniel.sk/elektrolyza.html or (if MIME types don't work yet)
directly at http://www.daniel.sk/elektrolyza.swf

Rado Mroz