Subject: RE: round bitmap
From: Andrew Timberlake
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 12:20:11 +0100

Use a .png file with the part around the circle transparent, Flash then
imports holding to the transparency. This only works with Flash3.

Andrew Timberlake
andrewatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za <andrewatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za (mailto:andrewatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za)>
www.webcom.co.za <http://www.webcom.co.za/>
South Africa
Tel: +27-331-429011