Subject: FLASH: Turning off messages overnight
From: Hofsommer, Tyson
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 23:00:17 +0100

Does anyone know if or how you can turn off messages for short periods of
time on this list?
I'd prefer not to receive messages after 5pm and on weekends, as I'm
subscribed at home also.
I know other lists have commands such as 'nomail' or 'messagesoff'. I've
mailed the list owner twice
but he's too busy to reply which is understandable I guess.

TIA,

Tyson Hofsommer

Software Engineer, Multimedia Development
Sprint PCS
IT Training/Performance Support
816.559.3769