Subject: FLASH: Re: getting blackouts
From: Jeeni Criscenzo
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 02:22:11 +0100

Hi all,
I've been lurking on this list for a couple of weeks and haven't seen
mention of this problem so forgive me if it's been addressed. While working
in Flash, especially when editing symbols, mby whole work area turns black
except for these little windows. The only way to get my image back is to
use the magnifying glass to increase or decrease. This is getting real
annoying!!!! It seems to have started happening since I upgraded to the Mac
400 G3 - which is not surprising since everything else got screwed up with
the change. (PS I've been in computer hell with this new computer - just
about every program required upgrades or fixes not to mention printers,
scanner etc.). Anyone else having this blackout problem?
Jeeni
Criscenzo Creative, Inc. - http://www.criscenzo.com
Tel: 727-725-1323, Fax: 727-724-1677
jeeniatcriscenzo [dot] com